Search & Win

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Weeks Deals Dec 24- Dec 31

You would think the boxing week would have alot of great deals. I have not found many.
Ziploc freezer bags at Walmart and Superstore are half price. They have holiday pictures on them. I used buy 2 save $2 coupon and ended up paying .44 each box. I use these alot, when i find meat on sale or reduced in big packages, i divide and freeze.
Alot of the holiday Glade candles are marked down half price at Walmart. I bought some candles for $1.50 and used Buy one get one free coupons.
Kellogs cereals are on sale at walmart for $2.50. Some of them have buy any game, save $10 coupons on them. So would be useful for birthday presents, or next Christmas as alot of the games ar eunder $10.
About a week and a half ago Pedigree dog food emailed out a printable dog food coupon. Someone kindly posted it here to use.

1 comment:

  1. The boxing week sales have stunk. There's nothing on for groceries. I'm going to file that tibit away for next year so I know to stock up enough that I won't need to shop during those two weeks.

    ReplyDelete